PRO Channel Key Account Specialist
Location : Milan
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a proactive sales person, with a passion for cosmetics and luxury goods to manage the relationship with key customers in the Italian market. PRO Channel KAS is responsible for driving sales through in-field management, developing and increasing the overall growth of SPA sector, within their territory and identifying and securing new accounts that support our goals.
PRO Channel KAM is responsible for providing exceptional service to their accounts, creating strategic plans with all accounts to maximize their selling potential. He/She will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with their accounts, the sales team and cross functional partners. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, and the ability to create and cultivate professional relationships with high-level customers. You will be organized, a practical problem solver with attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Responsible for the development of FOREO PRO Channels in Italy– Salons, studios, hotels, spas, hospitality
- Identify new account locations, determine their fit with the Spa business plan and open accounts that will promote brand recognition and support divisional goals
- Provide exceptional support and service to accounts, creating strong business partnerships
- Generate new business through cold calling, prospecting and relationship building
- Provide strategic direction to accounts, creating formalized plans to drive sales
- Support the creation of annual sales and strategy plans for each account, outlining the steps necessary to meet sales goals, to include creating monthly sales goals
- Meet and exceed sales quotas through identifying ways to drive the business
- Continuously generate a sales pipeline for new and existing business
- Practice a business consultative sales approach to create sales and long term strategies with customers
- Achieve key placement within the spa, maximizing FOREO positioning and branding
- Execute promotional events and key brand marketing programs
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum of 1-5 years account/territory management experience in the cosmetics/beauty field; Spa / beauty salon environment desired.
- College degree preferred
- Steady and proven track record of sales growth
- Experience in developing and executing of comprehensive business plans
- Demonstrated experience working with budget parameters
- Training background with a focus on skincare - is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Amazing company culture Surround yourself with highly skilled and experienced creative team members
- We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.