GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
As the Professional Channel Manager, you are an essential and integral part of our team, working closely with our Spa, Med Spa, Salon, medical chain and boutique beauty retailer accounts in North America. You will be the crucial link between the professional accounts and the education, marketing & communication teams of the company in support of brand growth.
Together with other Professional Channel Managers you will be responsible for distribution strategy, coordinating marketing efforts, product launches and sales promotions with our professional accounts in North America. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Business Development - Professional Channel to plan and execute market level initiatives within the national plan. This is a key position within the organization with challenging but promising development opportunities.
Multiple positions are remotely located in the Mid-West USA. We offer a multicultural, high pace working environment. You will join an ambitious and innovative group of professionals launching the operations for North America, giving you the opportunity to contribute to the success of our fast-growing brands daily, while seeing immediate results of your work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for driving sales in North America, building relationships, identifying and prospecting new account opportunity in the professional channel.
• Continuous educational support through trainings and drive sales to support the brand portfolio and growth of product categories along with new initiative product launches.
• Definition and evaluation of distribution and retail strategy of all professional accounts within your territory to support commercial development in North America.
• Plan and execute product launches and marketing efforts between professional accounts to ensure compliance with brand guidelines and professional channel national marketing strategies.
• Establish routine meetings to enhance understanding of the needs and development of professional accounts, champion the brand’s positioning and vision.
• Briefing and coordination of creative content creation for campaigns and promotional activities with the Head of Business Development - Professional Channel.
• Plan, execute and support national events and trade shows 3-5 times a year.
• 3-5 years of sales and education experience in business development in the luxury beauty (or related) industry
• Existing relationships and experience managing professional accounts and boutique retailers in North America.
• Must be able to work independently, be self-motivated and goal oriented.
• Excellent English presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
• High level of personal presentation.
• Knowledge of Beauty and Skincare products.
Please submit your materials to apply. Your materials should illustrate the required qualifications for the position, as well as your salary requirements.