Project Manager - FOREO.com
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
FOREO is an innovative beauty and wellness technology Swedish brand. Selling in over 50 countries worldwide already, FOREO is experiencing exceptional growth in the realm of premium beauty solutions, and has become a major contender in the industry.
FOREO.com is a central core part of the massive expansion from Brazil to Japan – the numbers of people visiting FOREO.com are multiplying in times.
Overseeing all aspects of FOREO.com projects, related with content, external ecommerce.
- Out of scope of work: FOREO App, engineering/development/database/API parts of FOREO.com
- Working with project managers in engineering division, marketing communications / digital media, global brand management, product management in order to coordinate activities indirectly, making sure assets/functionalities are coming in as intended, on time and makes content/external ecommerce activities running.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarise progress of project.
- Some projects might be turned to processes - in this case need to work on describing the process and best practices, move responsibility to a colleague who would run the process further.
- To become a central contact person for 50-100 people in organisation who have suggestions, requests, questions related with FOREO.com.
- You are the person who can analyse and understand their needs, the end-goal they are looking for and either right away propose the simplest ways to achieve them or delegate to related FOREO.com team members, responsible for Ecommerce, Engineering or Content parts.
- Initiate or assist the team (brand managers, PR, marketing specialists) to execute FOREO.com projects and campaigns on schedule.
- At least 6 years’ experience in a role working with websites, micro-sites, campaigns directing to online platforms.
- Spreadsheet is your natural habitat.
- Ability to understand what is important to do today and what is not and should be left in the backlog.
- To be keen on making things happen.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable professional English level is mandatory
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.