SALES MANAGER FRANCE
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a fast-growing and entrepreneurial company, FOREO is looking for nontraditional, action-oriented individuals who are looking to make an impact on the world through the work that they do. The ideal candidate should have solid sales knowledge, a strong business drive and entrepreneur spirit. If you are open and willing to take on exciting challenges, grow with a high potential company and shape its future in France, then apply!
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO
- Design and implement national sales plans by channels and by customers that is aligned to regional strategies
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships, understanding their needs, and helping them solve their problems and reach common targets by developing innovative, tailored sales solutions
- Proactively pursue new business / sales opportunities and new channels of distribution
- In collaboration with the marketing team, implement sales & trade marketing plan and ensure all the sales activities, such as merchandising, promotion, services are correctly implemented across distribution
- Analyze sales data and submit sales, revenue and expenses reports as well as forecasts to the management team
- Build and manage a strong sales team through leadership, motivation and training (multi channel team, including FOREO free standing store)
- Participate in monthly and quarterly sales meeting for business update and sales plan development
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
- 5+ years of sales experience in beauty/fashion/electronic industry
- Knowledge of multiple distribution channels of FMCG
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close with negotiation skills
- Strong business drive, entrepreneur spirit, learning agility and ability to adapt to fast growing environment
- Excellent mentoring and people management skills
- Good communication skills: good listener and speaker
- Fluent in French and English
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send your CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.