LOCATION: LONDON (UK)
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO
• Make and implement national sales plans by channels and by customers based on national sales target agreed by company;
• Ensure the efficient and sustainable sales growth by continuing to improve retail management, key customer retention and joint business plan implementation;
• Implement sales & marketing plan and ensure all the sales activities, such as merchandising, promotion, sales service, etc., being in line with company’s strategy, policies, and procedures;
• Build and develop sales channel , coordinate the management of different accounts and channel to avoid conflict;
• Evaluate counter investment and negotiate with store managers for good counter location and visible counter image;
• Conduct and monitor customers to implement trading terms of sales contract;
• Keep good relationship and communications with customers by the regular call, monthly and quarterly business review;
• Participate in monthly and quarterly sales meeting for business update and sales plan development;
• Keep efficient communication with sales HQ and accurately update the newest sales trend and issues with comments and proposals for supports;
• Monitor and coordinate national sales team to enhance sales management and execution by joint call and periodic sales update;
• Recruit and build a strong and stable national sales team through leadership, motivation, training and on site coaching;
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
• Bachelor's Degree (in relevant field)
• Sales manager with a 5+ years record of achievement in beauty/fashion/electronic industry;
• Be familiar with distribution channels, Key Accounts and FMCG/Travel retail industry;
• Good relationship with buyers & distributers in UK
• Be energetic, intelligent and tenacious with passion.
Amazing company culture – have a chance to be hands-on in shaping your performance creatively and enjoy full visibility on your achievements. Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment. We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.