FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
We are looking for a proactive and charismatic sales person, with a passion for cosmetics and premium goods to manage the relationship with customers in the Polish market. Sales Representative Spa & Wellness is responsible for driving sales through in-field management, developing and increasing the overall growth of professional sector, within their territory and identifying and securing new accounts that support our goals.
● You will be responsible for the development of FOREO professional channels – beauty salons and studios, hotels, spas and gyms.
● Provide exceptional support and service to accounts, creating strong business partnerships. Generate new business through cold calling, prospecting and relationship building.
● Ensure accounts have a consistent, thorough ordering process in place.
● Identify new account locations, determine their fit with the business plan and open accounts that will promote brand recognition and support divisional goals.
● Meet and exceed sales targets through identifying ways to drive the business.
● Practice a business consultative sales approach to create sales and long term strategies with spa customers.
● Achieve distribution, key placement, promotion, merchandising and education within the spa, maximizing FOREO positioning and branding.
● Execute promotional events and key brand marketing programs.
● Between 1-5 years of experience as a sales representative or account/territory management experience
● College degree preferred
● Steady and proven track record of sales growth
● Beauty industry background is a plus
● Excellent communication skills
● Good knowledge of English
● Valid driver’s license (cat.B)
● Ability to travel and work in the field >75%
● Amazing company culture.
● Surround yourself with highly skilled and experienced creative team members.
● We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
● We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
● You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.