SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO
• Designing, proposing and implementing creative solutions and advertising campaigns for our retailers / e-tailers for online and offline
• Special emphasis on online assets – web banners, brand pages, product pages to fit the retailer`s / e-tailer`s look & feel and mandatory specifications.
• Recognition of visual solutions and content problems, creative solutions and design proposals.
• Designing media for visual communication, definition and implementation of its defined standards, graphic preparation.
• Professional, independent participation in the creative process, cooperation with trade marketing team and copywriters.
• Adjustment of the finished designs to the required formats.
• Preparation of documents for printing.
• Creating videos / GIFs
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
• Attention to detail.
• Creative personality.
• Passion for graphic design.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
• At least 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
• A high level of creativity, visual culture and advertising/sales thinking.
• An ability for systematic and conceptual thinking.
• Independence, ambition and motivation.
• Promptness, high level of productivity and initiative.
• Willingness to take on responsibility.
• A penchant for teamwork.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat).
• Great knowledge of graphic principles.
• Good work ethic, aiming for collective achievement.
• Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
• Amazing company culture.
• Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
• We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.