WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
Required knowledge and qualifications:
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role, 3+ years of experience
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- High degree of ethics and work dedication
- Ability to efficiently cooperate with other team members
- Ability to communicate in English
- Precision and pragmatism
- A desire to constantly improve and further develop their skills
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours on a limited basis
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.