Talent Acquisition Team Lead
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Team Lead to join our team! As a TA Team Lead, you will be responsible for building and managing a diverse and skilled talent team and overseeing all aspects of the resourcing and recruitment teams. You’ll be expected to work in partnership with other HR members to grow talent pipelines across the business.
- Investigate and determine employee needs
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Plan employee referral programs
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews and screening calls, administer psychological tests etc.)
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Lead, oversee and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events
- Determine Recruiting KPIs
- Create and present KPI reports
- 3+ years of experience as a TA Team Lead or similar HR role
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands-on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Ability to motivate employees
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company,
send your CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.