Trade Marketing Art Director
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
Trade Marketing Art Director will work on retailers advertising campaigns and placement across EMEA region. The best candidate will get to work in a multicultural office, as a member of the Trade Marketing creative department.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO
- Establish a visual tone, character, and messages that will effectively communicate with the
target audience and fulfill the project objectives
- Provide creative concepts for placements, as well as operational solution for project
- Create interactive b2b presentations
- Responsible for the proper placement, context and meaning of every image and graphic
element within a creative assignment based on retailer requirements
- Oversee and approve the concept and quality of all design projects
- Generate creative concepts and provide support to the rest of the Design team
- Proactively define and assemble all necessary content assets with the creative staff
- Work daily with Trade Marketing Manager and Project Manager to ensure all deliverables
and deadlines are met within budget
- Seek approvals from Trade Marketing Manager on all work before delivery
- Assist in developing sales presentation materials for business development projects
- Collaborate with other creative staff to share learning and experience and to establish
initiatives that will improve Foreo’s creative output
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- At least 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- A high level of creativity, visual culture and advertising/sales thinking.
- An ability for systematic and conceptual thinking.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat).
- Great knowledge of graphic principles.
- Advanced Power Point skills.
- 3D experience is a plus.
- Affinity towards interior design.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Independence, ambition and motivation.
- Promptness, high level of productivity and initiative.
- Willingness to take on responsibility.
- Good work ethic, aiming for collective achievement.
- Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core
values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Location: Zagreb, Croatia.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be
considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.