Trade Marketing Assistant (m/f)
Location: Zagreb, Croatia.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
The Trade Marketing Assistant is working closely with regional sales and marketing teams to
coordinate communication and support the launch and promotion of FOREO's products with matching POS materials. He or she report directly to the FOREO Trade Marketing Manager, cooperating and communicating horizontally with the creative, sourcing and sales teams across the organization.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO
- Cross-functional cooperation with the creative team, designers and sales teams on the creation of marketing and promotional materials requested by local markets
- Assists creation of assets, both online and offline
- Works closely with Trade Marketing Manager to develop and implement B2B promotions and organize product launch support in terms of POSM in the EMEA region
- Prepares b2b presentations
- Coordinates a wide range of projects (implementing new marketing strategies, preparing sales presentation, training materials for retailers and sales managers, developing POSM and special solutions)
- Assists on trade shows and pop ups organisation, as well as major retail launches with the local sales offices
- Works in a multicultural, rapidly changing environment, where innovation and creativity in generating ideas for quick response is crucial
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or business related discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the field of Marketing; Trade Marketing experience is a plus.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Advanced Power Point skills.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- FLUENT IN ENGLISH and Croatian.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency.
- Team player with a can-do attitude and ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people.
- Fair or event organisation experience is a plus.
- Experience in beauty or cosmetic industry a plus.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send
your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be
considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.