• Researching and booking flights, ground transportation and hotel accommodations, and providing travelers with directions and destination information.
• Researching and keeping up with flight regulations and required travel documentation
• Constantly keeping up with the Foreigners Act and complying all the processes in the company accordingly
• Coordinating employee schedules with business deadlines
• Creating detailed itineraries using programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook to meet employer-specific budgets and deadlines
• Researching travel procedure and destination information
• Creating and maintaining relevant files and databases, and staying in constant communication with employees
• Coordinating the process of obtaining visas and work permits for all foreign employees and striving towards being updated daily on their ongoing processes
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
Skills and Qualities Required
• At least 6 months experience in organizing travels and going through visa and work permit procedure with employees
• Knowledge of Foreigners Act and basic knowledge of Croatian legislation regarding Labor Law
• Excellent level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
• To be extremely well organised in your work: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports.
• Critical eye and striving for excellence in everything created.
• High level of independence and responsibility for achieving results.
• Result-driven and with high level of motivation and persistence.
• You will have the possibility to work in FOREO's office
• You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
• You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.