FOREO is a revolutionary Swedish beauty brand famous for creating visionary solutions while setting the new benchmark for high-end beauty devices.
We thrive in making a radical difference to our customers’ everyday lives, transforming daily routines into vibrant rituals, with cutting-edge technology and sleek, modern designs. With every product we release, our goal is to disrupt, re-imagine and transform.
FOREO is present in Duty-Free retail stores in over 22 countries, with almost 200 placements worldwide. Our products can be found in airports such as New York, Paris, Tokyo, Bali, Hong Kong, London, Sydney, Seoul, and more than 40 other cities worldwide.
Our eye-catching products and displays bring vibrant sophistication to any shelf, but it’s our travel-friendly disposition that makes us the perfect addition to every passenger bag. Extraordinarily long battery life paired with cutting-edge technology and sleek, modern designs have made FOREO one of the most sought-after products among travelers today.
Job Description for Travel Retail Manager
Work location: Tokyo, Japan
Employee type: Fulltime
Reporting: Global Travel Retail Director
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Global Travel Retail Director to define short-term and long-run strategy, business development, key account management and relevant marketing/commercial levers to expand Travel Retail market share within the country;
- Take lead in the negotiation of terms and brands’ placement with management;
- Formulate promotion strategies and action plans and maintain strong relationship with travel retailers through good communication;
- Involved in pricing strategy for each account in line with guidelines;
- Ensure the image adheres to brand guidelines and monitor the merchandising, assortments and planograms are respected in the different locations;
- Conduct regular Travel Retail sales and business reviews to evaluate performance, propose action plans to ensure targets.
- In charge of sales results analysis, product assortments, product mix, onsite product education for respective retailers to achieve retail sales target;
- Work closely with various internal departments to meet the needs of the retailers and to ensure the smooth running of the accounts;
- Ad hoc assignment by supervisor.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience with proven sales record in the country;
- Prior experience in Business Development and/or Account Management in beauty and skin care industry, especially in Travel Retail field can be considered;
- Excellent self-driven spirit, team player and also can work independently;
- Willing to travel at a minimum of 40% of the time;
- Business acumen, analytical mind with proven strong skills in Excel and PPT;
- Proven account management and negotiating skills;
- Good communication skills and highly adaptable to different cultures;
- Able to prioritize numerous tasks and work under pressure and within deadlines;
- Strong command of oral and written in English.